I Care 2
We recognise that the sons and daughters of carers are integrally involved in the fostering experience and have developed the I Care 2 training and support package for these children and young people.
The program is designed to provide fun and interactive learning experiences and a safe space for the sons and daughters of carers to explore their caring experience.
In building the capacity and resilience of these children and young people, we in turn enhance the capacity of the broader caring system. We also know that where there has been a positive family experience of fostering, many of these children and young people may become future carers.
The I Care 2 resource folder includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide booklet, 48 pages
- Handout Resource Guide booklet, 10 pages
- Games Toolkit booklet, 12 pages
- Support booklet, 10 pages
- Laminated Participant Evaluation forms
- CD-Rom of training documents.